College and career planning occurs throughout high school for students and their parents. These links provide more detailed information. Additionally, Maine 207 offers parent nights and there is a College and Career Counselor in each school to work with students individually.
- Information about Maine 207 graduation requirements, which align with requirements from the State of Illinois and admissions guidelines from top universities. These graduation requirements serve as the foundation for helping students select courses and career experiences throughout their years as Maine 207 students.
Continued learning beyond high school
- Information about a range of topics including:
Transcripts - Information about ordering transcripts from Maine 207
- Career Clusters
- Career Cruising, a solution that helps students identify their own interests and skills and the connections between those and careers
- Opportunities to earn college credit while in high school
- College applications, including the Common Application
- FAFSA, college financial aid